.

.

Thursday 28 May 2020

Club Curriculum: Do you want some?

If you enjoy my content and want to express gratitude, I would be so happy if you made a contribution towards my Argentina trip in the summer of 2021. The plan is to go there for four weeks and look at everything football, development, coaching, and culture. Any amount helps. I won't be upset if you ignore this message, as I produce this content purely for the enjoyment of it. Here is the link: http://fnd.us/c1en5f?ref=sh_98yL48



Lately, with a lot of free time, I have been able to articulate a lot of my thoughts and experiences. This has included session plans, curricula, and even a game model I am currently working on. I'm making a club wide curriculum, for my own benefit, which can also benefit others. In the future, I might be in a situation where there is little help or guidance from a DOC or TD, and I will be left to fend for myself. Or maybe I will be in charge and need to provide something for the club. Nevertheless, I'm paying it forward with all this advanced planning. Thinking now, while I have the time to think, saves me from thinking in the future.

If you would like the curriculum I am making for myself, you can have a PDF for £5. Drop that money in my Argentina fund listed at the top of this page, send me your email address, and it's yours. If you would like some personalisation or customisation, then let's get talking. Pretty much anything goes. Let me first describe the structure, so we're all on the same page.


  • Coaching methodology.
  • Formations for the different ages.
  • Topics for the different ages.
  • Suggested exercises for each topic.
  • Session plan and coaching points for each topic.
  • All this for young players, 5v5, 7v7, 9v9, and 11v11, plus futsal and goalkeeping.
  • Each topic comes with team objectives for the weekend's game, relating to that topic.
  • Learning objectives and suggested questions for each topic.
  • Individual player challenges for different positions, at each age.
Suggested examples, session plan, and coaching points.




That's just for one 7v7 topic. I have shared stuff like this before, but this is way more in depth. What can be customised? The colours, the exercises, the topics, it can have your team's badge on there, and I can use pictures of you and your kids, rather than mine.




The objectives can change, and the photos used for the players can change.

Here's a few design examples I have played around with.















If any of this is appealing to you, get in contact on Twitter, and we can sort something out.

You want some I'll give it ya! | Know Your Meme


No comments:

Post a Comment